Remove the old, dull skin
Let your smooth, bright skin cells shine with a chemical peel. Dr. Savic at Essential Laser and Skin Institute (Elsi) offers a variety of chemical peels for her clients.
What can chemical peels do for your skin?
- Chemical peels can be used to improve the look and feel of your skin.
- They can also be used to reduce the appearance of freckles, melasma (dark patches), and to reduce age spots.
- Peels also reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth, treats wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging, and improve the appearance of mild scars.
Dr. Savic will take the time to determine which chemical peel is best for the results you want and your skin type. Elsi offers light, medium, and deep chemical peels.
- Light: a glycolic peel, which requires no down time and is considered a “lunch time” peel. Gently exfoliates the damaged skin cells and reveals the healthy cells.
- Medium: penetrates skin more than a glycolic peel. These are typically done to improve fine lines and any pigment changes to the skin.
- Deep: goes through several layers of skin, improving stubborn fine lines and pronounced pigment changes to the skin.
What to expect after a peel?
It is recommended that you cleanse your skin and moisturize daily to keep your skin vibrant. Elsi offers a line of facial care products that complement chemical peels, including a facial cleanser that contains glycolic acid to refresh your skin daily. Since new skin is more susceptible to sun damage, it is highly recommended that you use a sunscreen daily to help prevent damage.
Find out which peel
is best for you
with a FREE consultation
Call Dr. Savic at 815.381.7005